Living Will for Women
I, __________(1)_____________, of ___________(2)____________, being of sound mind, do hereby willfully and voluntarily make known my desire that my life not be prolonged under any of the following conditions, and do hereby further declare:
1. If I should, at any time, have an incurable condition caused by any disease or illness, or by any accident or injury, and be determined by any two or more physicians to be in a terminal condition whereby the use of "heroic measures" or the application of life-sustaining procedures would only serve to delay the moment of my death, and where my attending physician has determined that my death is imminent whether or not such "heroic measures" or life-sustaining measures are employed, I direct that such measures and procedures be withheld or withdrawn and that I be permitted to die naturally.
2. In the event of my inability to give directions regarding the application of life-sustaining procedures or the use of "heroic measures", it is my intention that this directive shall be honored by my family and physicians as my final expression of my right to refuse medical and surgical treatment, and my acceptance of the consequences of such refusal.
3. If I have been diagnosed as pregnant and such diagnosis is known to my physicians, this directive shall have no force or effect during the course of my pregnancy.
4. I am mentally, emotionally and legally competent to make this directive and I fully understand its import.
5. I reserve the right to revoke this directive at any time.
6. This directive shall remain in force until revoked.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereto set my hand and seal this _(3)_ day of _______(4)_______, 20_(5)_.
Declaration of Witnesses
The declarant is personally known to me and I believe her to be of sound mind and emotionally and legally competent to make the herein contained Directive to Physicians. I am not related to the declarant by blood or marriage, nor would I be entitled to any portion of the declarant's estate upon her decease, nor am I an attending physician of the declarant, nor an employee of the attending physician, nor an employee of a health care facility in which the declarant is a patient, nor a patient in a health care facility in which the declarant is a patient, nor am I a person who has any claim against any portion of the estate of the declarant upon her death.
To personalize this form: Highlight this entire page, then COPY the page and PASTE it into your favorite word processor. If you see strange symbols in the text, run it first through a TEXT file, such as Notepad. This converts it into text. Then run the text through your favorite word processor.
You can then erase this bottom of the form, and finally, fill in the blanks. Last of all, print the form.
The numbered spaces correspond to" 1, your full name, 2, your place of residence. 3, day of month 4, month 5, the year >>
6 is where your signature will go. 7 thru 12 are spaces for up to 6 witnesses to sign. If you don't have at least 2 witnesses simply alter the form to allow it to be notarized instead. Earl H. Roberts
The information in this document is designed to be universal in concept. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and state laws, it is suggested that you seek professional legal counseling for all important matters.
Some other items you might be interested in are Using Your Life Insurance Policy as Collateral for a loan. Contracts demystified.
No advice on this site should be used
without first contacting a professional in that field.
Self Improvement Kit for Christians
Glass Blowing Instructions
Beware Your Blessings.
An Alchemist's Techniques
Sasssafras -- the Liquid Cleanser
Print Photos on ANY object
Build your own web site
How to Promise the Moon
Credit Card Fraud on the web
How to Install your ScreenSaver
Discover who your long distance carrier REALLY is. Use the Internet for Education
Leadership in the new age
office politics in turmoil
Are You Looking Good at Work?
How many ways are there to die?
When to Look Back
How to help a needy family
|The A-Maizeing Corn Heater
The Self-Contained Fireplace
The Benefits of an Electric Stove
Dowsing for buried treasure
Cleaning with Kids
Magic Learning System
Living wills for women
Sure Shot Yogurt Instructions
75 Old Secret Formulas
Meet the Cookie Monster
Last Look at Leap Year
Learn to Groom Your Horse
Violence at home and abroad
How to Detect and Treat Ear Infections in Your Pet.
Type faster, with less effort.
Are Jigsaw Puzzles Educational?
Find Out More About Everything Worth Insuring in Your Life