|Ultrasonic Bubble Massage Home
Discover how you can get the combined benefits of exercise, massage, internal warming, cleansing and body contouring in just 20 minutes of peace and relaxation!
It's like having your very own Physiotherapist, Beautician and Masseur at home. You will even burn calories as you bathe, improve your blood circulation and relieve stress. Now you can convert a bath into an amazing spa experience!
It's convenient and hygienic as well as divinely fun.
BENEFITS OF AN ANTI-STRESS ULTRASONIC BUBBLE MASSAGE HOME SPA + AROMATHERAPY + BEAUTY + BATH
1. Total Body Massage - Tiny yet powerful bubbles released from the mat gives your body a simultaneous massage at 320 acupressure points. It's rhythmic impact helps to relieves tension, stress and fatigue. It stimulates the releasing of 'feel-good' hormones which makes you look younger, more energetic and enhances sexual well-being.
Experts estimates that a 10-min ultrasonic massage bath is equivalent to an hour's massage by an experience masseur. Frequent use of ultrasonic bubble bath can stimulate and strengthen our bodies' physiological processes.
2. Deep Cleansing - Ultrasonic waves help control oxidization and the activity of melanin under the skin. Ultrasonic waves deep cleansing effect helps clean out 150,000 pores in the skin of the whole body. This allows skin tissues to breathe better. The cleansing effect reduces age spots and freckles.
3. Beauty and Slimming - Ultrasound penetrates deep into the subcutaneous fat from the skin with fine vibrations which provides the same results as slimming and dieting. The application of ultrasonic waves can be used to achieve the effect of local slimming. Places such as the lower abdomen, hips, thighs, chin or calves can be targeted for slimming.
An ultrasonic resonance produces a delicate but deep massage to our skin. This helps to revives the cells in the tissues, accelerate the metabolism of skin, eliminates waste from skin and increases the skin's absorption of nutrients.
Sweat secretion and excess fat blocks pores on the skin and hair follicles resulting in acne. Ultrasonic waves helps remove acne by removing dust and dirt from the skin and leaves clear and healthy looking skin.
4. Revives elasticity of skin, removes wrinkles and improve health - Ultrasonic wave produces heat that penetrates deep into the skin. Immersion in ultrasound warms up the body from within (known as internal warming). This increases blood circulation to your tensed and tired muscles, rheumatic or arthritic joints and tendons. This improved blood circulation brings repair cells to the affected tissues and speed up the healing process. The internal warming also helps in relieving symptoms of cold hands/feet, rheumatism, arthritis and backache.
The increase in metabolism rate also helps the cell renewal process and reduces coarse skin and wrinkles. Clinical experiments have indicated that ultrasonic waves enhances the absorptive function of the skin and makes the skin looks healthier and younger.
High powered jets of ozone generated during the bubble bath is also used effectively to kills germs and removes dead skin cells. The ozone acts to immediately kill bacteria and viruses, on contact, that is on the skin and lodged in the pores and in broken skin such as cuts. The result is healthy skin, both inside and out. Healthy skin cells mean a firmer but supple skin with healthier color and glow.
5. Mediating Effect of Lack of Exercise - The ultrasonic bubbles produce 10,000-15,000 micro-tremors per second, delivering 1.5 kg/cm2 of pressure on the body. This has an effect similar to exercise. The cellular-level exercise rejuvenate cells with oxygen. Experts estimate that 15 minutes in an ultrasonic bath is the exercise equivalent of a 3 km jog.
6. Removing Body Toxins & Preventing Diseases - Insufficient oxygen in the body causes toxins to be build up and deposited into the fat. This causes the water in the body to get dirtier and dirtier which eventually will lead to diseases. Ozone generated during the bubble bath helps eliminate toxicity from the body. When use daily, it helps in cleaning the fluid in the body and thus reducing the chances of diseases.
Far infrared heat is produced by the ceramic cells in the mat. The superior detox ability of far infrared is due to resonant absorption, a process by which tissues absorb the infrared rays and the water in the cells reacts to the infrared frequency, causing toxins to be dropped off into the blood stream and excreted in sweat, feces and urine.
7. Aromatherapy - Essential herbal oils (optional) of 5 - 10 ml can be added to the bath tub. Aromatherapy together with warm water home spa helps improve blood circulation and reduce swellings on body. There is no need to use soap - simply the essential oils.
Presently there are 7 types of essential oils (Eucalyptus, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Pine and Rosemary) manufactured in Germany for various purposes such as anti-stress, improve asthmatic conditions, skin conditions like dandruff and psoriasis or joint and muscle pains.
5 main positions :
1. Ultrasound Waves 2. Ozone 3. Far Infrared Mat
HOW IT WORKS
The processing unit pumps air in large quantity from the hose into a mat placed on the floor of the bath tub. Ozone and negatively charged ions are also discharged at the same time. Ozone and air bubbles forced into the water of the bath tub collide and burst at a maximum output of 46 litres per second emitting ultrasonic waves in the bath water estimating to be about 1125 bubbles per second. The mat contains special ceramic cells produces infra red heat.
1. CONVENIENCE - The appliance is very easy to install. Cost is minimal. If you do not want to install, just connect to an electrical point and start using. Due to its light weight (around that of a small home vacuum cleaner), you can carry the appliance around and use it anywhere (e.g. hotels) almost immediately. NO NEED TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS with a professional masseur anymore. You can enjoy the massage bath at home any time (night or day) and even share it with all members in your family.
2. PRIVACY - Enjoy the privacy of home spa. NO NEED TO INTERACT WITH OUTSIDERS OR SHARING FACILITIES WITH STRANGERS.
3. LOW COST & MAINTENANCE - Cheaper than a jacuzzi bath tub. No water filters needed, unlike a jacuzzi bath tub. Almost no maintenance required, except to clean up the mat once in a while. No more paying the masseur for each visit.
Comparison of Ultrasonic Bubble Massage Home Spa with various types of bath
|Feature||Ultrasonic Bubble Massage Home Spa||Sauna||Jacuzzi||Normal Bath|
|Ultrasonic Wave||Ultrasonic waves relaxes the entire body and produce an effect similar to exercise.||None||None||None|
|Ozone and negatively charged ions||Ozone and negatively charged ions is effective in killing germs and improving the quality of bath water and surrounding air in bathroom.||None||None||None|
|Far-infrared||Flexible mat of special ceramic cells generates far-infrared rays which detoxify the bodies, causing toxins to dropped off into the blood stream to be excreted out of the body through sweat, feces and urine.||None||None||None|
|Internal warming||Ultrasonic waves warms up the body from within and increases blood circulation||Warms Skin Only||Warms Skin Only
|Warms Skin Only
|Massage||Simultaneous massage of the whole body at 320 acupressure points||None||Partial massage||None|
|Deep cleansing||Ultrasonic waves clean out 150,000 pores in the skin of the whole body.||Require Soap||Require Soap||Require Soap|
|Relaxation||Complete relaxation. Helps to relieves tension, stress and fatigue||Average||Below average||Minimal|
|Beauty/Body Contouring||Achieve the effect of local slimming. Revives the cells in the tissues||Average||Below average||Minimal|
you! This item is new and
factory sealed. Buy direct and
Bubble Massage Home Spa Alternatively,
if you are looking for wholesale
opportunities, please get in touch
with us at Legal
SHIPPED DIRECT to you! This item is new and factory sealed. Buy direct and save!
Bubble Massage Home Spa
Alternatively, if you are looking for wholesale opportunities, please get in touch with us at
The content on this web page is © 2004 Copyright UltrasonicSpaBath.com. All Rights Reserved.